Steven A. Andreacchi
In the state and federal courts of New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, Steve represents international and domestic product manufacturers and distributors in a broad range of civil litigation including product liability, breach of warranty, and fraud. He focuses his practice on the automotive industry, providing representation and advice tailored to its idiosyncratic challenges and risks. Steve routinely advises and provides training to institutional clients regarding consumer laws as well as risk-reducing policies and procedures.
Steve began his career at a regional firm in New Jersey and New York after graduating cum laude from Rutgers School of Law - Newark.
- B.A., Classical Studies, Drew University, 2005
- M.A., Communications, Hawaii Pacific University, 2008
- J.D., cum laude, Rutgers School of Law - Newark, 2012
- New Jersey, 2012
- New York, 2013
- Pennsylvania, 2013
- Georgia, 2019
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania