Mr. Domgjoni focuses his practice on the defense of corporations and educational institutions in a variety of civil litigation matters, including products liability, premises liability, negligence and contract disputes. Mr. Domgjoni also has experience defending broker-dealers in customer-initiated arbitrations involving claims arising under state and federal securities laws.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Domgjoni was a litigation legal assistant at a New York City law firm specializing in residential mortgage backed securities cases. He is fluent in Albanian.
- J.D., Rutgers Law School, 2017
- B.A., Fordham University, cum laude, 2013
- New Jersey, 2017
- New York, 2019
- New York State Bar Association
- US District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York