Christine I. Laurent
Ms. Laurent is an experienced lawyer who has handled a wide variety of matters involving complex litigation, toxic tort, products liability and environmental law. Her clients in these cases include both domestic and foreign product manufacturers. Her experience also includes several securities fraud class actions. Additionally, she focuses on other types of civil claims including construction, labor law, premises liability and employment law.
Ms. Laurent is fluent in French and Italian and conversational in Spanish.
Memberships and Affiliations
- New York State Bar Association: 2006-present
- J.D, New York Law School, Cum Laude, 2005 (Harlan Scholarship Recipient, 2002-2003; Dean's List 2004-2005)
- B.A., Wesleyan University, 2000 (recipient of the Certificate in International Relations)
- New York, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York